Registration for the 2017 ACC Europe Annual Conference is limited to in-house counsel only.
All fees are in Euros
|Fee Categories||Super Early Bird
by 31 January 2017
by 20 March 2017
from 21 March 2017
*Subject to eligibility, the non-member fees include one year’s membership of ACC and ACC Europe from the date of registration.
Group discounts are available for four or more delegates registering from the same organisation at the same time. For further information please contact email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)1202 699 488.
Registration fees include:
- Welcome reception on Sunday 7 May
- Attendance at the conference sessions
- Access to any available speakers’ presentations and background materials
- Buffet lunch and coffee breaks on Monday 8 and Tuesday 9 May
- Conference dinner on Monday 8 May at the Palacio Estoril Hotel (places are limited and will be allocated on a strictly “first come, first served” basis with a limit of one ticket per delegate).
Confirmation of registration
You will receive an email confirming your registration from Judy Lane ICS within 48 hours of submitting the online registration form. If you do not receive an email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation of registration/substitution
Delegates cancelling their registration should do so in writing to email@example.com Cancellations received before 1 April 2017 will receive a refund of the fees paid less a €95 administration charge. No refunds will be made after this date. Substitutions from the same organisation (and eligible to attend) may be made in writing without penalty.