Over the last 23 years the ACC Europe Annual Conference has provided a focal point of ACC Europe’s activities. Over 8,500 delegates representing high profile multinational companies have attended this unique event to discuss issues of supreme importance to in-house counsel.
Each of the most recent conferences has attracted, from 30 countries, over 400 delegates, including Chief Legal Officers/Group General Counsel, senior counsel, legal, litigation, regulatory and compliance officers and others involved in critical roles within the in-house legal team.
The two-day programme combines sharing of experience, education, networking and enjoyment making it a must-attend event in any in-house counsel’s calendar.
“The ACC Europe Annual Conference 2016 in Rome was a wonderful event. It was inspiring to meet in-house counsel from so many different backgrounds with so many different perspectives. It is great for networking and because the conference is not too big, you can easily make a personal connection with most attendees. With smaller break-out sessions, I felt I could discuss topics in depth and easily take time for follow-up conversations. I especially liked the sessions that focused on the future of the in-house profession. In a volatile business environment, ACC Europe provides an optimistic look at the future with innovative and alternative solutions for the in-house profession.”
~ Marcella Sampic, Legal Counsel Paris, Orange SA ~
What makes ACC Europe stand out from other conferences?
By joining us in Cascais you will:
- Meet, learn from and network with peers facing similar professional challenges
- Gain first hand insight into situations and cases faced by experienced practitioners
- Have the opportunity to participate in individual speed coaching sessions – details will be sent to all registered delegates
- Increase your understanding of key European legislation
- Strengthen your contacts with leading members of the profession and service providers
- Earn CPD/CLE credits
- Receive, as a non-member, one year’s membership of ACC and ACC Europe
- Find out how you can become further involved in ACC Europe
ACC Europe: where in-house legal practice comes alive – an experience not to be missed!